Technical Marketing Analyst / Officer
SLAMcore is a London-based startup founded by visual SLAM algorithm pioneers and specialists. We are developing breakthrough solutions for the next generation of spatially aware devices by harnessing sensor fusion and the latest advancements in cameras and processors. Our target markets include commercial drones and wheeled robots.
With significant funding secured from investors around the world, we are looking for exceptional individuals to join our team. You will be responsible for evaluating market opportunities and delivering our external engagement strategy. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will have a wide range of responsibilities right from the start.
- Market segmentation and profiling of the robotics and drones space
- Identifying key companies and decision makers
- Producing bespoke customer content for direct approaches
- Manage all inbound customer requests
- Integrating CRM with website
- Manage our external facing content including website, social media and blogs.
- At least 3 years industrial experience
- Experience of market segmentation for technical industries
- Familiar with modern CRM systems including website integration
- Very good communicator with excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong design skills able to produce high quality, attractive content
- Comfortable and excited about working in a dynamic, agile, startup environment
Any of the following will be a plus:
- Familiar with the robotics industry
- Experience working in a deep tech company
- Experience with SEO
- Meaningful stock options
- Flexible working
- The chance to play an important part of building an exciting technology company
- Open and diverse multinational team
- Relocation costs covered
- Regular team activities and lunches
- Free gym membership
Apply now through our Jobs Site or send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.