Visual-inertial positioning that provides the foundation for your robot or drone.
Early Access List
What you get
The accuracy you need to keep your robot or drone on the right path.
- ‘6 degrees of freedom’ calculated in real time
- ‘Relocalization’ and ‘Loop Closure’ features increase accuracy over large distances
Tightly coupled visual-inertial sensor fusions gives reliable performance.
- Multi-sensor, visual-inertial system keeps spatial AI algorithms working in tough terrain
- Reliable performance, despite bumps, drops and obstacles in the path
Easy to use
SLAMcore Position is easy to implement and customise.
- Designed to seamlessly integrate with established infrastructures such as ROS
- Easy-to-use C++ API gives you full control
A powerful localization software at an accessible price, which works on affordable hardware.
- Does not need expensive sensors (e.g. LIDAR)
- Designed for affordable global shutter cameras and inertial measurement units