State of the art visual-inertial positioning provides the foundation for your robot or drone.
What you get
The accuracy you need to keep your robot or drone on the right path.
- 6 degrees of freedom pose calculated in real time
- ‘Relocalisation’ and ‘Loop Closure’ features provide high accuracy over large distances
Tightly coupled visual-inertial sensor fusions gives reliable performance.
- Multi-sensor, visual-inertial system provides tightly coupled, probabilistic estimation
- Reliable performance, even when things get tough
Easy to use
SLAMcore Position is easy to implement and customise.
- Designed to seamlessly integrate with established infrastructures such as ROS
- Easy-to-use C++ API gives you full control
A powerful localisation solution at an accessible price for affordable hardware.
- Does not need expensive sensors (e.g. LIDAR)
- Designed for affordable global shutter camera’s and IMUs